Monday, August 3, 2009

Mimosas and Michelle...

So this past weekend I got a much-needed break from Boston and hopped in the car with a couple of girlfriends for a road-trip. But this wasn't just any road-trip. We were the Boston Bridesmaids, and we were headed for the wedding shower of one of our very best friends from college. 

I will not go into the details of the drive since this is a good news blog, but I can report that a fantastic time was had by all once we got there (due not entirely to the two-fer drink special at Chili's). 

It was so wonderful to see all of us together in one place again (it's been almost a year), and we were so happy to be there to celebrate Michelle's (and Chris') big day. The food at the shower was excellent, and the company even better. I can't wait for the wedding!

This post is a short one, as I've taken the day off from work (to enjoy the sunshine and not being in a seated position for hours on end!).  I hope you all enjoy your days as much as I am enjoying this one!

No comments: