Monday, October 26, 2009

Best. weekend. ever...




So this past weekend (starting Friday) I was in Long Island for my college roommate's wedding. This is one I've been looking forward to since I heard they got engaged.

It obliterated expectations.

From the rehearsal dinner to the hotel afterparty, you could not imagine a more perfect wedding. What everyone shoots for (or should) is a wedding that pleases both bride and guest(s). Ninety-nine point nine percent of people fail at that. The balance is so hard. This wedding fell into that 0.01 percent. Classiness, elegance and fun shone from every facet of the weekend.

I could make a joke about how Michelle and Chris have now been married longer than most celebrities, but I would rather just end with a heartfelt congratulations to my two favorite newlyweds, wish them all the best and thank them for letting me be a part of such a terrific event and special moment for them.

No comments: